Our activities are carried out with honesty and integrity, and in accordance with ethical and legal principles, avoiding any act of corruption, i.e. any act that violates the laws in effect and the ethical values of our company. To this end, a code of ethics and business conduct has been established which promotes:
- Honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships.
- Compliance with applicable government laws, rules and regulations.
- Full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure in reports and documents which the company files or submits.
- Prompt internal reporting of violations of the Code to an appropriate person or persons identified in the Code.
- The immediate preparation of internal reports on violations of the Code for the appropriate person or persons identified in the Code.
- Accountability for adherence to the Code.
- Ethical procedures in all transactions with contractors, suppliers, customers, employees and others.
- Avoidance of situations where personal interests are, or appear to be, in conflict with the company’s interests.
- Responsibility in using and protecting the company’s assets, including property, equipment, facilities, funds and information.
- Confidentiality of nonpublic information and nonuse of such information for personal gain.
Our code of ethics and business conduct also sets out the expectations related to the prevention of conflicts of interests, which are shared with all our employees on a recurring basis and as part of their job induction. We define a conflict of interest as situations in which personal interests interfere or may conflict in any way with the interests of the company or with the person’s duties to the company.
Download the REGULATION OF ETHICS AND BUSINESS CONDUCT