The corporate philosophy of Minera San Cristóbal is explained in its vision, mission and values:
To be a world‐class Bolivian mining company.
Develop a model mining operation through safe operations, at low cost, with innovative technology, with social commitment and respect for the environment, that creates value to the shareholders, the employees, the region in which it operates and the country.
Fundamental Values of MSC:
- Trust: We trust our peers, no matter their role or level, and we share information and new ideas in an open and sincere manner to encourage innovation, creativity, and continuous success.
- Integrity: We have a suitable and genuine behavior, we are responsible for our decisions and actions and we comply with what we promise.
- Team Work: We are one team, we appreciate the work of the others and we work in a coordinated, complementary and committed way.
- Honesty: We are honest and respectful.
- Professionalism: We fulfill our work with excellence, we put everything on our part to develop our capabilities and we are responsible for what we do.
- Continuous Improvement: We accept the challenge of continuously improving to achieve greater effectiveness and efficiency in our work.
- Mutual Respect: We are tolerant and understanding of others to achieve a pleasant and productive working environment.
- Transparency: We have nothing to hide in our actions, and we reject illegal and illicit actions.
- Commitment with the Safety, the Environment and the Social Responsibility :
We value safety of the people, we care about their health, we respect our environment and we are accountable to our communities, our region and our country.